23-24 August, Rotorua
Te hui ā-tau will bring together more than 100 Māori educators from around Aotearoa to collaborate and share over two days of workshops and plenaries on Māori education.
The hui ā-tau provided opportunities for:
- collaborating, sharing and learning with like-minded Māori professionals
- kaiako to acquire fundamental knowledge as well as extend on their current professional knowledge and practice, particularly in pūtaiao and te reo Māori
- leaders to share and extend their knowledge and skills, and develop their leadership as Māori
- meeting experts across a range of teaching areas
- establishing networks that serve as sources of support and expertise beyond the hui.