Please see our Travel and Accommodation Policy for information around travel support.
Late cancellations or non-attendance without explanation will incur a cost.
Join others who are also starting out in their teaching career, to:
• build your knowledge and understanding of the Code of Conduct and the Standards for the Teaching Profession
• understand your role as a beginning teacher
• understand the induction and mentoring process
• be a reflective practitioner
• curate evidence of your teaching practice.
This is the final hui in the support series.
Hui 2-4 will be run as webinars. Please register via https://akopanuku.tki.org.nz/information/webinars
TRAVEL REQUESTS CLOSE 15 October 2023
This 2-day workshop is designed for those who would like to further develop their leadership capabilities and is suited for those that have participated in the Ka Marewa – Leadership Bootcamp.
The first module, of the Tūhuratanga Pūtaiao series, covers different types of scientific investigations to introduce to your ākonga.
This second module, of the Tūhuratanga Pūtaiao series, covers the process of carrying out a scientific investigation and types of data that can be useful.
This third module, of the Tūhuratanga Pūtaiao series, focuses on setting a good question for a scientific investigation.